Learn all about Zircuit, a paradigm-shifting, EVM-compatible ZK-rollup that allows faster transactions, lower fees,...
Hi, I’m Ines
I’m a freelance tech and Web3 writer, specializing in long-form SEO blog posts that drive traffic, boost conversions, and build community.
I use my background as a research engineer to write data-driven, value-packed content for Web3, cybersecurity, and other tech brands.
why you should hire me
If this sounds like you, I can help 👇
- You want to drive more conversions on your app, product, or service.
- You want to build a loyal community around your brand.
- You want to be an authority within your niche and show off your expertise.
- You have a vision but lack the resources or time to execute it.
- You want to go through fewer edits and work with a freelancer with established processes.
- You’re looking for highly-researched pieces that resonate with your audience — I’m talking simplified content for non-techies and I’m-at-your-knowledge-level content for techies.
- You know that content isn’t an end in itself but a means to an end — you want content that positions your product or service as a solution to your audience’s pain points.
We're a good fit if you're looking for a writer who...
- Specializes in Web3 and tech.
- Writes in-depth, actionable blog posts that rank for competitive keywords.
- Can interview you or one of your in-house experts and turn your internal know-how and ideas into thought leadership pieces.
- Cares deeply about content quality and helping your brand succeed.
We're not a good fit if you're looking for a writer who...
- Is a generalist.
- Produces low-quality SEO blog posts in bulk.
- Offers unlimited revisions and free samples.
Tech & Web3 writing Services
Here's what I can help you with:
Long-Form SEO Blog Posts
In-depth, actionable blog posts full of facts, stats, examples, screenshots, and SME insights.
Boost your online visibility, drive organic traffic, build authority and trust, grow a community, and position your offering as a solution to your audience’s pain points.
Thought Leadership Content
I’ll interview you or one of your in-house experts and turn your differentiators, disruptive ideas or opinions, and internal know-how into content that positions you as a thought leader in your niche.
Boost content ROI by increasing email signups, subscribers, and sales with bottom-of-the-funnel (BoFu) content.
Think case studies, detailed user guides and tutorials, listicles, “alternatives” and comparison posts, white papers, and reports.
Compelling case studies showcasing your brand’s success stories and the value of your solutions are powerful content assets for building trust and persuading prospects.
I can schedule, interview, and create story and data-driven narratives with your best clients.
Whitepapers & eBooks
Whether you need a Web3 white paper detailing your project’s technicalities, value proposition, and tokenomics or a whitepaper/eBook showcasing your brand’s expertise to position you as an authority and thought leader in your niche, I can help.
Research reports set your brand apart and cement you as a thought leader by exposing gaps in your industry, questioning tactics, and introducing thought-provoking narratives.
Besides, a single research report can fuel your content marketing engine for an entire year.
Kind words from past clients
Tech & Web3 Writing Portfolio
Recent examples of my work
“We’ll […] give you an overview of what blockchain is, how it can support sustainability efforts, and the challenges it still needs to overcome.”
“[…] It’s not a matter of ‘if your business gets attacked’ but when. The only way to protect [it] from ransomware is to have a robust prevention and response plan in place.”
“After giving you a high-level overview of what DAOs are, how they work, and their benefits, we’ll discuss if you should consider starting one and give you two use cases of DAOs for SMBs.”
“Find out what the five best Elementor alternatives are and the questions you need to answer before making the switch.”
“Web3 wallets are essential to participate in Web3. Learn what a Web3 wallet is, why you need one, and how to create a Web3 wallet for free, in minutes.”
“[…] Learn the importance of disaster recovery plans, how an effective DRP works, how to secure approval from the C-suite, and more.”
“Learn everything you need to know about the next version of the Internet in this comprehensive “Web3 for Dummies” guide.”
“Businesses that embrace digital transformation see 8x more revenue. […] [Here], we’ll go over the top 10 benefits of managed IT services for the digital transition of your business.”
“What advantages does DeFi bring about that have made it grow so fast? How is it being used today? What’s the future of DeFi? And […] how can your business benefit from implementing it?”
“To safeguard your company, you need to take a proactive approach to cybersecurity. Here, you’ll learn about the top cybersecurity trends in 2023 so you can successfully protect your business assets.”
“Here, you’ll learn what blockchain developers do, how to become one and make money, what the most important programming languages are, and more.”
For more writing samples, browse through my full tech and web3 writing portfolio.
Great content is a call away
Tell me about your content goals and vision. I’ll tell you how I can help.
Latest Blog Posts
Web3, blockchain, and DeFi guides.
Web3 wallets are essential to participate in Web3. Learn what it is, why you...